FoodCare® FCSAMB is an innocuous, innovative, non-toxic white to pale cream powder Sterilant. A blend of European Union and FDA Food Approved GRAS status, label friendly synergistically blended natural acidulants. The main feature of FoodCare® FCSAMB is its wide antimicrobial activity: it is effective against Gram- and Gram+ bacteria, mould and yeast in a wide variety of prepared beverages facilitating a longer shelf life without affecting the organoleptic and sensory properties of beverages, with no loss of nutritional value.
FoodCare® FCSAMB can be added directly to the Beverage either before or after filling. It can be used either by automated dosing as a solution or as a powder by batch processing.
- Can be used for multiple range of Non-alcoholic and Alcoholic, carbonated or non-carbonated beverages derived from (apples, oranges, pears, plums, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, cranberry including the exotic varieties like banana, pineapple, kiwi fruit, mango’s, papaya and melons) including blends of fruit juices/beverages, isotonic sports drinks, iced teas and flavoured water and wines.
- Safe and easy to handle subject to health and safety procedures being adhered to. Review MSDS data.
- No effect on the organoleptic properties of the beverages.
- Resistant to thermal processes (Boiling, UHT and Pasteurisation up to 100˚C/212˚F)
- No fumes liberated, no bad odour facilitating a safer and healthier work environment.
- Very soluble in fruit and/or vegetable juices at low temperatures of 4°C
Usage Levels: We generally advise 0.203gm/litre – 0.45gm/litre beverage.
There are no reviews yet.