FoodCare® FCATP (the “all in one” Antioxidant/Chelator, Carrier, Emulsifier system) is off-white to buff, crystalline powder with a slight odour. It consists of a synergistic blend of Ascorbyl Palmitate d-a-Tocopherol and Citric Acid on a Dextrose base. All intermediates are European Union, FDA Food approved, GRAS status and label friendly.
- Delays lipid oxidation = longer shelf life.
- Inactivation of metal ions which catalyse the initiation of oxidation processes
- Makes antioxidant distribution uniform facilitating easier incorporation in liquids pastes or powders
- Consumer friendly alternative to traditional antioxidants (BHA – and BHT based antioxidants)
- Improvement of food products by retarding lipid oxidation.
- Synergistic effect with Ascorbyl Palmitate and d-a– Tocopherol particularly when used in fats and processed foods.
- Longer shelf life of oils, fats and processed products
- Consistent product quality from batch to batch by minimising variation in taste, odour, colour and texture with no loss in nutritional value.
Main Application Areas:
- Meat products (fish, beef, pork and poultry – sausages and burgers)
- Meat Snacks
The exact usage dosage cannot be stated in general since it depends upon the application in question. We generally suggest a concentration of 200ppm.
There are no reviews yet.