FoodCare® FCABFL is a clear liquid processing aid. A blend of European Union and FDA Food Approved GRAS status, label friendly fruit acidulants which are synergistically blended to inhibit yeast and mold contamination in a wide variety of prepared beverages and wines, facilitating a longer shelf life without affecting the organoleptic and sensory properties with no loss of nutritional value of freshly processed fruit and vegetable beverages.
The primary function of FoodCare® FCABFL 80% is to protect against Gram+ and Gram- bacteria, yeast and mold and stabilise non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages such as:
- Carbonated or non-carbonated beverages,
- Isotonic sports beverages,
- Iced teas
- Flavoured waters.
The essential action of the active ingredients is to rupture the outer micro-organism membrane allowing entry of the acidulant blend which lowers the inner cell pH thus denaturing the genetic material within the cell (even at lowest concentrations), leading to the destruction of micro-organisms.
FoodCare®ABFL 80% can be added directly to Beverages either before or after filling of the beverage. It can be used either by automated dosing or by batch processing.
- Can be used for multiple range of beverages derived from (apples, oranges, pears, plums, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, cranberry including the exotic varieties like banana, pineapple, kiwi fruit, mango’s, papaya and melons, carrots and pumpkin) including blends of beverages.
- Safe and simple to handle subject to health and safety procedures being adhered to. Review MSDS data.
- No fumes liberated, no bad odour facilitating a safer and healthier work environment.
- Does not contain synthetic biocides or antibiotics.
- Very soluble in beverages at low temperatures of 4°C
Usage Levels: We generally advise 0.571ml/litre beverage = 458mg/litre
There are no reviews yet.